We’ve been beavering away over the cold winter weeks, and there are a bunch of important new features today:
- You can now post your Forkd recipe to Blogger. Just click Blog It at the top of a recipe and follow the instructions. See the help for more details. Let us know which blog platform you’d like us to support next!
- Although we love Flickr, we realise not everyone has an account there (or want to have lots of photos of food in it.) You can now upload photos directly to Forkd too.
- There’s a search form on every page now. OK, so we thought everyone would find the search form on the recipe listing page. Boy, were we wrong.
- We’ve changed the way that the People pages work. You can now browse through the full list of everyone on Forkd if you are curious, or filter them based on your contacts as before.
- There have also been a few bug fixes here and there. Hey, no-one’s perfect.
Thanks to all you forkers out there (over 100 of you now) we have over 120 original recipes to date. Why not stick your fork in and try some? You could even change the recipe and see what everyone thinks of your improvements.